Marine Board - UV Stabilized - Marine Grip Board
Marine Board ("MarinaBoard") is a High Density Polyethylene formulated for the marine industry & available in 54" x 96" sheet & NOW 1/2" x 24" x 54" cut-to-size board stock.
- High degree of stability
- Inertness to marine environments
- Good flexibility and toughness
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent as a barrier against water vapor penetration
- Ultraviolet (UV) stabilized to resist direct sunlight degradation throughout
UV stabilized Marine Board sheets meet FDA requirements for use in applications where they may come in contact with food.
Marine Board Applications:
- Cabinets and countertops
- Doors and windows
- Swimming pool equipment
- Swim Platforms
- Trim and molding
- Steps and ladder tread
Marine Grip Board ("MarinaGripBoard") is our newest addition to the Marine Board family with 50% more traction than our standard Marine Board textured finish. It has the same characteristics as Marine Board but with the slip resistant surface on one side.
All sheets exhibit consistent color and quality characteristics.
Slip resistant applications include:
- Table & countertops
Please contact us for sheet size, competitive freight rates on full sheets, availability, quantity discounts and volume pricing!
- Marine Board 1/2" x 54" x 96" - $207.26
- Marine Board 3/4" x 54" x 96" - $311.11
- Marine Board 1" x 54" x 96" - $414.53
- Marine Grip Board 1/2" x 54" x 96" - $285.31
- Marine Grip Board 3/4" x 54" x 96" - $379.96
Toll Free 877-527-8424 or
click here to EMAIL The Cutting Board Factory.
CLICK HERE to view our full selection!